Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Win either a 80GB iPod Classic or a 8GB iPod Nano!

Over at Fuelmyblog, they're running a fantastic contest, sponsered by TSheets, where you can win either a 80GB iPod Classic or a 8GB iPod Nano! Go check out the contest details here! Hurry because the deadline for the contest is Friday, May 23, 2008!

The first 5 minutes of my working day...well, first, I don't work, I'm a full-time university student, and well, I'm actually looking for a summer job right now. Haha, yay! Not too sure if this will qualify me...considering Matt and Brandon over at TSheets want to know the first 5 minutes of a working day. However, I believe that a "working" day happens for everyone, so I'll just tell you the first 5 minutes of...my day when I get to school. ;)

Well, what can I say. I get to the lecture (doesn't matter which one it is because I do the same thing for all lectures) and I sit in the middle of the second row from the front of the class. I put down my bag, take off my jacket and sit down. If my friends are already there, I chat for the rest of the minutes. If not, I open my bag, take out a pen and my folder (filled with lined paper) and put it on the desk and start looking over my notes.

That's it. :)

No comments: